Thursday, May 21, 2015

In class Lab: Page 138

Decision
Area of life affected
Research done
Final decision
Should I start school again.
Family, financial, social, health, work, future.
Class times, financial aid, work schedule, my sons school and baseball schedule, bills.
I am typing this up in my college English class, so I think my decision on this is clear!!
When to get out of bed in the morning.
Health, Family, social, school, work.
What time my son has to be at the bus, what time I actually wake up, how much homework or studying I have, if I have to be at class or work, is it the weekend, am I hungry.
Most mornings I get up early enough to get my son to the bus. It really depends on the day when I decide to get out of bed.
Moving back home to Poulsbo and transferring my son to a new school in the move.
Family, social, school, emotional, financial.
I researched the elementary schools in our area, how it would affect us financially, how it would affect school for him and me.
We ended up moving to Poulsbo from Covington.




No comments:

Post a Comment